- Program/Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma/Process Reengineering
- Performance Metrics/Study Design
- Financial Management
- Knowledge Management
- Full Spectrum Operational Assessment
- Organizational Optimization and Performance Management
- Budget Development (POM) and Execution
- Operational and Emergency Management (EM) Planning
Budget Development and Execution
- Budget Development
- Budget and Performance Integration
- Budget Execution
- Budget Databases and Tools
- Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA)
- Regulatory Development/Review
- Information Quality
- Economic Analysis
Information Collection and Reporting
- Study Design
- Statistical Analysis and Inference
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Paperwork Reduction Act Compliance
WWC assists agencies facing complex challenges to achieve results. Combining an understanding of the unique issues public and non-profit agencies face, along with a proven track record of breaking through bureaucratic "gridlock," WWC offers innovative solutions to help your organization achieve its goals.
Our highly educated and experienced staff leverages extensive public and private expertise to guide our customers in all stages of policy-making, program design, implementation, and ongoing management oversight.
WWC has three complementary business lines:
- A U.S. Special Forces business line based in Tampa, FL, from which we staff operational and high-level policy and management roles, especially in hardship posts or in US-based higher headquarters posts at Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), Central Command (CENTCOM) and the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA);
- A non-hardship OCONUS business line that employs military spouses and military veterans in policy, administrative, IT, and finance roles within the Department of Defense; and
- A DC-based Federal Agency business line, focused on Office of Management and Budget oversight and requirements, and often led by former OMB policy staff.
We provide flexible, short- and long-term solutions to a wide range of policy and management challenges. We are uniquely positioned to address important longer-term projects and process improvements focused on your day-to-day challenges while you manage your core responsibilities.