WWC Opportunities in Washington, DC and across the United States
Wittenberg Weiner Consulting, LLC (WWC) is accepting resumes from highly motivated professionals with mid- to senior-level experience within the Executive Branch, Congress, and the private and/or non-profit sectors who are interested in full-time or part-time project-based consulting opportunities in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. WWC is a small, woman-owned consulting firm focused on the management and operational needs of government agencies. WWC's mission is to help federal agencies put good government principles into practice.
WWC offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities for seasoned professionals who are seeking to strike a balance between career and other life goals.
WWC seeks candidates with mid- to senior-level experience in areas such as:
- Policy, management and budget analysis
- Strategic resource management
- Budget formulation, execution and financial management
- Strategic and performance planning, measurement and reporting
- Performance metrics and study design
- Program and project management
- Information and knowledge management
- Business process reengineering
- Regulatory development and review
- Interagency coordination
- Experience working with senior officials at the Office of Management and Budget, federal agencies, and/or the Congress
- Understanding of Administration and/or Congressional policies and processes
- Law, accounting, finance or academia
Successful candidates for employment with WWC should demonstrate the following qualities:
- High level of initiative, motivation and dedication to putting good government principles into practice
- Demonstrated ability to address entrenched problems with innovation and creativity
- Commitment to quality, responsiveness and professionalism
- At least a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university is required
If you would like to learn more about consulting opportunities with WWC in Washington DC, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. WWC is an equal opportunity employer.